Classical Ayurveda. Refined and personalised.
Analysing your tongue, Dr. Prasad shows you which organ is actually causing your health condition and how to fix it quickly. For example, a skin condition could be triggered by a mildly dysfunctional digestive canal, liver, kidney or blood!
He tells your Five-Force-Body-Type which helps you to upgrade your work style, fine tune your relationships and work with every aspects of life in order to gain increased holistic personal fitness. This system is far more accurate, completely positive and totally useful than any 'dosha typing'.
Then he might explain what subconscious stress is behind your health issue and how to dissolve. These 3 techniques are unique to his practice.
This is a traditional Ayurveda consultations that covers all your health issues, checking your medical reports, discussing your personal needs, and designing a personalised program that may involve a tweak or added element of lifestyle, herbs, recipes, cleanses etc. Dr. Prasad's approach is unique and complete.
Health can be affected by lifestyle aspects such as nutrition, meal times, food combinations, eating pace, mastication, sleep quality, physical movements, mental clarity, work nature, relationships and so on. Assessing which one is causing is the true skill of a physician.
So, an Ayurveda practitioner is trained in various body manipulation and therapies. Also, an Ayurveda doctor has access to 21,000+ herbs and 500,000 traditional recipes to help you back to total wellbeing.
Dr. Prasad help you with an appropriate and easy way to manage your issue.
Fee and payment
Consultation and fees
$125 - 45 min initial consult
$155 - 60 min consult
$99 - 45 min follow up.
$155 - 60 min family consults for two
$200 - 90 min family consults for three
$250 - 120 min family consults for four
Commonwealth Bank - Rama Prasad - BSB 064347 - ACC 10024048
We get great results in ...
- Autism. Ayurveda has effective protocol to reverse autism.
- Autoimmune conditions such as Addison’s disease (adrenal), Autoimmune hepatitis (liver), Coeliac disease (gastrointestinal tract), Crohn’s disease (gastrointestinal tract), Diabetes Mellitis Type 1a (pancreas), Grave’s disease (thyroid), Guillain-Barre syndrome (nervous system), Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (thyroid), Multiple sclerosis (nervous system), Pernicious anaemia (stomach), Primary biliary cirrhosis (liver), Ulcerative colitis (gastrointestinal tract), Dermatomyositis (skin, muscles), Mixed connective tissue disease, Polymyalgia rheumatica (large muscle groups), Polymyositis (skin, muscles), Primary Raynaud’s disease (blood vessels), Rheumatic fever, Rheumatoid arthritis (joints, less commonly lungs, skin, eyes), Scleroderma (skin, intestine, less commonly lungs, kidneys), Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (skin, joints, kidneys, heart, brain, red blood cells, other), Vasculitis (Small or large blood vessels) - Churg-Strauss syndrome (lungs, skin, nerves) - Behcet’s disease (mucous membranes, skin, eyes), Central nervous system vasculitis (brain), Kawasaki syndrome (skin, mucous membranes, lymph nodes, blood vessels), Polyarteritis nodosa (kidneys, gut, nerves, skin), Takayasu arteritis (arteries of the head and neck). How do we treat them? 1) eat a balanced and healthy diet, 2) exercise regularly, 3) get plenty of rest, 4) take vitamin supplements, 5) decrease stress, 6) limit sun exposure, 7) avoid any known triggers of flare-ups, 8) gut and cell flush 9) gut and cell repair 10) specific herbal formulas and 11) deep cell and immune repair technique called Panchakarma.
- Cleansing - Liver, Gut, Fertility, Skin, Blood etc.
- Degenerative conditions - Musculoskeletal, Neuromuscular etc.
- Detox - Liver, Gut, Fertility, Skin, Blood etc.
- Down Syndrome management. Ayurveda has fantastic techniques to repair the gut which bring radical changes to wellness and development of the child.
- Endocrine conditions - Cushing's & Addison's disease Diabetes type 2 Hyper & Hypoparathyroidism Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Emotional health - Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Panic attacks, Insomnia etc.
- Female health - Menstrual irregularities, Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea, Menorrhagia.
- Fertility - Male and female fertility issues. Nutritional and herbal support while on IVF.
- GIT conditions - All digestive disorders, All gastrointestinal conditions, Crohn's disease, Peptic ulcer.
- Infections - Viral infections, Bacterial Fungal infections, Candida albicantes.
- Joints - Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Sarcoidosis, Scleroderma, Systemic Lupus Erythematous, Tendonitis, Fasciitis.
- Liver conditions - Hepatitis A/B/C, jaundice.
- Metabolic conditions - Pancreatic and Liver health.
- Male health - Erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Nutritional disorders - Digestive flora and function disorders.
- Pregnancy - Prenatal and postnatal care.
- Pre Surgical Care - Do you want to accelerate healing and avoid infections?
- Respiratory - Asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, allergies.
- Seasonal care - Prepare for healthy seasons!
- Sexual health - Female and Male sexual health.
- Sleep - Sleep apnoea, Sleeplessness
- Skin - Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Atopic dermatitis, Atopic eczema, Hay fever, Urticaria Skin, Acne rosacea
- Weight - Weight management, weight loss, weight gain.
The products we use are
99% of our clinical products from the world famous Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala's range. Wild crafted ingredients are more natural and effective than any other products. We also stock hand pricked top quality products from local suppliers.
What's a disease
Do you know that most diseases are body's fights against toxins and pathogens?
Ayurveda, simply, helps your body fight safer, faster and makes it more complete.
If we extract the concept of disease from all health sciences, we have the following:
Body recognises a pathogen and attacks (inflammation - "its") it. If immune system doesn't pay attention, this fight (autoimmune) becomes more dangerous. If the body is extremely low in certain aspects of immunity it doesn't attack (depletion disorders such as anaemia and osteoporosis) the pathogen. During certain states of depletion, pathogens may turn certain bodily functions off (degenerative conditions such as MND). Ayurveda has addressed all these conditions for 60,000 years.
Every disease has a digestive origin. Tens of thousands of years later, now medical science is arriving at the same conclusion.
Ayurveda is more complete than any other health management system, hence termed "the mother of all medicines".